Here’s what it looked like before:
1936 light fixture. Also you can see the 1972 era wallpaper and where I started painting the ceiling.
New light and a fresh coat of paint on ceiling and walls.
Here you can see the peeling wallpaper and the light switch which was originally black, but had been painted over.
Fresh paint and new light switch.
Cracked plaster on the east wall.
I filled in the cracks and left the uneven texture. I gave everything a coat of paint and added the borrowed furniture you see.
The painters have started on the outside. The house will be ready for market soon.
This entry was posted in Remodel
. Bookmark the permalink